Connect with us


Pastor Matthew Olakunle of the Christ Apostolic Church, Oke Itura in Iju town, Akure North Local Government Area of Ondo State, has said that he prays for women naked because God answers prayers faster without the clothes on.

He said this while admitting to the allegation of praying for the women in the church naked.

A 32-year-old woman, Omotola Akerele had accused the pastor while featuring in a programme on Adaba FM Akure, the Ondo State, of sleeping with her and getting her pregnant during a spiritual cleansing.

She said it was her mother, a member of the church, that introduced her to the pastor when she was battling with a severe cough.

Omotola, who hails from the town narrated that as a result of the sex she had with the pastor, she got pregnant and later aborted the pregnancy without the consent of her husband.

She told the radio station, “I had a severe cough and my mother took me to Pastor Olakunle Mathew for prayer in Iju. After praying for me he said I needed a shaving stick and a handkerchief to perform the spiritual exercise which I took to him.

“The pastor told me that he wanted to use my hair to perform some spiritual work that would solve my spiritual problem. On the night of that first day we got there, he asked me to put off my clothes in the presence of my mother to pray for me in the mission house.

“Since that day, he has been asking me to come for deliverance and when I got there he would ask me to remove my clothes and lie on the bed. He would lie on me naked and be praying for me.

“On the seventh day, he shaved the hair of my private part and my armpit hair and put the hair in the white handkerchief. After that, we had sexual intercourse and after the intercourse, he asked me to go and bury the hair in the handkerchief.”

Omotola added that she aborted the pregnancy but her husband later got to know about it and sent her out of the house.

However, the pastor explained that Omotola’s case was a spiritual attack and she agreed to undergo the spiritual exercise performed on her in the church.

Olakunle, who said he had been transferred by the C.A.C to another church in Ilorin, Kwara State, however, denied having sexual intercourse with Omotola.

He also denied impregnating her but he confessed to having had sexual relationship with Omotola’s younger sister twice and had prayed for their mother too while being naked.

He said, “On the third day of the spiritual programme, I shaved the hair on her private part and I touched it (her private part) with my penis and I told her to be using my penis to rob the entrance of her private part so that she would discharge.

“After that, I wiped the discharge of her private part with the white handkerchief and I prayed for her using psalm 24.

“After the exercise, I asked her to go and bury the handkerchief in the bush. I asked her to call her husband to do it for her but she refused, that was why I did it for her but I didn’t have sex with her.”

Advertisement

3 Comments

3 Comments

  1. Emyx

    August 22, 2017 at 11:05 am

    Lmao😂😂😂 women can be amazing… if the dude was even seeing vision for you that you’d sleep with him… were you outta your senses? Cause me not understanding. Tha pastor is stupid but the ladies who allow it is even worse.

  2. Mart

    August 22, 2017 at 6:07 pm

    This is really funny to me sha, is this how some women are so daft? To me I don’t think this is possible with mere cough

  3. Oracle of God

    August 23, 2017 at 7:05 am

    End-time pastor that ought to be stoned to death

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

BIG STORY

37-Year-Old American Nicholas Giroux Jailed For Life Over Murder Of Nigerian boxer Olugbemi

Published

on

A 37-year-old man, Nicholas Giroux, has been sentenced to life imprisonment plus an additional 20 years for killing Nigerian-American boxer, Isaiah Olugbemi, in Anne Arundel County, Maryland.

According to the Anne Arundel County State’s Attorney’s Office, Giroux received the sentence on Friday from Judge Richard Trunnell after pleading guilty to first-degree murder and use of a firearm in a violent crime. The prison terms will run consecutively.

Olugbemi, 27, a father and highly regarded amateur boxer, was shot several times by Giroux on June 17, 2024, along Meadowmist Way in Odenton. He later died from his injuries at the R. Adams Cowley Shock Trauma Center in Baltimore.

Surveillance video revealed Giroux approaching Olugbemi, firing multiple rounds until he collapsed, and then discharging three more shots before fleeing. Police later recovered 9mm casings from the crime scene.

Investigators noted that Giroux had previously confronted Olugbemi and a neighbour at a cookout about two weeks earlier, where he displayed a firearm, though he did not fire it at that time.

Following the shooting, Giroux confessed during interrogation and directed authorities to the location of the gun he used.

Describing the murder, State’s Attorney Anne Colt Leitess called it “cruel and senseless,” stressing that the victim had a bright future in boxing.

“Mr. Olugbemi was a father and a rising star in amateur boxing. The callousness and lack of remorse on the part of this Defendant is really disturbing. He deserves this sentence. And to the family and friends of Mr. Olugbemi, I hope that today provides some sense of justice for this terrible ordeal,” Leitess said.

The case was prosecuted by Assistant State’s Attorney Carolynn Grammas, with homicide detectives from the Anne Arundel County Police Department leading the investigation.

Continue Reading

BIG STORY

40-Year-Old US-Based Nigerian Daniel Chima Risks 20-Year Jail Term Over ‘$405,000 Romance Scam’

Published

on

Daniel Chima Inweregbu, a 40-year-old Nigerian, has pleaded guilty to multiple fraud charges in the United States, according to the Department of Justice (DOJ).

US prosecutors said Inweregbu conspired to commit mail and wire fraud, while also using a false identity to carry out a romance scam that ran from July 2017 to December 2018.

The scheme, which cost victims over $405,000, involved Inweregbu and his partners contacting Americans through email and messaging platforms. They pretended to be “Larry Pham,” built online romantic relationships, and then tricked victims into sending money to bank accounts they controlled.

Once received, the funds were laundered through intermediaries to conceal their source, ownership, and movement, the DOJ added.

According to court filings:

  • Count 1 carries up to 20 years in prison, three years of supervised release, and a fine of $250,000.
  • Count 12 also carries up to 20 years in prison, with a fine of up to $500,000.
  • He must also pay a mandatory $100 special assessment fee for each count.

Sentencing has been fixed for December 4, 2025, before Judge Brown.

This is not Inweregbu’s first conviction. In December 2020, a Federal High Court in Lagos sentenced him to 18 months in prison (with an option of a ₦300,000 fine) for a similar romance scam. He was also ordered to refund $15,000 to the US Consulate.

Continue Reading

BIG STORY

Most Trump Tariffs Are Illegal, US Court Rules

Published

on

A US appeals court has ruled that most of former President Donald Trump’s sweeping tariffs are unconstitutional.

Back in April, Trump announced global tariffs on all imports into the United States, including a 14% levy on Nigerian goods. Since then, he has alternated between rolling back some measures and intensifying others.

Trump had argued that the tariffs were legally justified under the International Emergency Economic Powers Act (IEEPA), which empowers the president to act against “unusual and extraordinary” threats.

But in a 7–4 ruling, the Washington appeals court disagreed, holding that Trump exceeded his authority. The judges noted that the IEEPA “neither mentions tariffs (or any of its synonyms) nor has procedural safeguards that contain clear limits on the president’s power to impose tariffs.”

However, the panel stopped short of cancelling the tariffs outright, leaving room for a potential appeal before the US Supreme Court.

Reacting on Truth Social, Trump insisted his tariffs remain intact:
“ALL TARIFFS ARE STILL IN EFFECT!”

“If these Tariffs ever went away, it would be a total disaster for the Country. It would make us financially weak, and we have to be strong,” he wrote.

The former president also expressed confidence that the Supreme Court would eventually uphold his tariff policies.

Continue Reading

Most Popular