Connect with us

LIFESTYLE

LADIES READ: New Discovery On How To Get Rid Of Fibroid Naturally Without Surgery

Published

on

fibroid

Fibroids are abnormal growths that develop in or on a woman’s uterus. Sometimes, these tumors become quite large and cause severe abdominal pain and heavy periods. In other cases, they cause no signs or symptoms at all. The growths are typically benign (noncancerous).

Another medical term for fibroids is “leiomyoma” (leye-oh-meye-OH-muh) or just “myoma”. Fibroids can grow as a single tumor, or there can be many of them in the uterus. They can be as small as an apple seed or as big as a grapefruit. In unusual cases they can become very large.

About 70 to 80 percent of women develop fibroids by the time they reach age 50. Fibroids are most common in women in their 40s and early 50s. Not all women with fibroids have symptoms. Women who do have symptoms often find fibroids hard to live with. Some have pain and heavy menstrual bleeding. Fibroids also can put pressure on the bladder, causing frequent urination, or the rectum, causing rectal pressure. Should the fibroids get very large, they can cause the abdomen (stomach area) to enlarge, making a woman look pregnant.

Types of Fibroids
The name given to fibroids determine where is been located, different fibroids develop in different locations in and on the uterus.

Intramural Fibroids: They are the most common type of fibroid. These types appear within the lining of the uterus (endometrium). Intramural fibroids may grow larger and actually stretch your womb.

Subserosal Fibroids: They form on the outside of the uterus, which is called the serosa. They may grow large enough to make the womb appear bigger on one side.

Pedunculated Fibroids: When subserosal tumors develop a stem (a slender base that supports the tumor), they become pedunculated fibroids.

Submucosal Fibroids: These types of tumors develop in the inner lining (myometrium) of the uterus. Submucosal tumors are not as common as other types, but when they do develop, they may cause heavy menstrual bleeding and trouble conceiving.

What Causes Fibroid?
It is unclear why fibroids develop, but several factors may influence their formation. Some of these factors are:

Hormones: Estrogen and progesterone are the hormones produced by the ovaries. They cause the uterine lining to regenerate during each menstrual cycle and may stimulate the growth of fibroids.

Age: Fibroids become more common as women age, especially during the 30s and 40s through menopause. After menopause, fibroids usually shrink.
Family history: Having a family member with fibroids increases your risk. If a woman’s mother had fibroids, her risk of having them is about three times higher than average.

Ethnic origin: African women are more likely to develop fibroids than white women.

Obesity: Women who are overweight are at higher risk for fibroids. For very heavy women, the risk is two to three times greater than average.

Eating Habits: Eating a lot of red meat (e.g., beef) and ham is linked with a higher risk of fibroids. Eating plenty of green vegetables seems to protect women from developing fibroids.

What Are the Symptoms of Fibroid?

Symptoms will depend on the location and size of the tumor(s) and the number of tumors. If tumor is very small, or if the patient is going through menopause, she may not have any symptoms. Fibroids may shrink during and after menopause.

Symptoms Of Fibroid May Include:

Heavy bleeding between or during periods that includes blood clots
Pain in the pelvis and/or lower back
Increased menstrual cramping
Increased urination
Pain during intercourse
Menstruation that lasts longer than usual
Pressure or fullness in the lower abdomen
Swelling or enlargement of the abdomen
See the full list here: http://lastinghealthsupport.com

What if I become pregnant and have fibroids?

Apart from generating symptoms, such as heavy Vag!nal bleeding, severe pelvic and back pain, constipation, and bloating, the most common problems seen in pregnant women with fibroids are:

Premature Labour: Depending on the location and size of the fibroids, pregnant women with fibroids may be at a greater risk of experiencing premature labour.

Miscarriages: Due to the increase in estrogen levels during pregnancy, fibroids can enlarge and displace the placenta. Large fibroids in the uterine cavity can create a shortage of space and hinder the growth of the baby, which may either lead to miscarriage or cause congenital deformities in the baby.

Cesarean Birth: Multiple fibroids located in the lower part of the uterus can block the Vag!na during pregnancy, making it necessary to have a cesarean birth.

Baby’s position can adversely be affected: Depending on the location and orientation of the fibroid, the baby can end up in either a transverse or breech position.

If you been diagnosed with Fibroids and you’re looking for a natural, safe and easy way to permanently remove it and prevent its recurrent growth without surgery, then Our 100% Natural Fibroid Remover Pack will help you eliminate all types of Fibroids and its complications in the shortest possible time.

For More Info, Visit: http://lastinghealthsupport.com

9 Comments

9 Comments

1. Avatar

KATE

December 15, 2016 at 5:24 pm

thanks to Dr williams, who cured me of Fallopian tube blockage and fibroid. i married for over 15 years without a child of my own. because of the problem with my Fallopian tube and fibroid, until i came in contact with Dr williams testimony and recommendations online, on how he has cured and healed so many people of the same problem and i decided to contact him,and explane my situation to him,few days later he sent me some herbal portion which i took for 21 days, and i became pregnant after taking dr williams herbal medicine in three months. in casse you want to reach him for a similar problem, you can contact him on his email: [email protected] for advice and for his product

2. Avatar

helen

January 19, 2017 at 11:39 pm

Hi everyone, there is good news, a perfect and great one. My daughter Janet who has suffered of fibroid for 2 and half years has been cure by a Herbal doctor called Dr. buba who uses herbal and traditional medicine to cure people. I have spent so much on my daughter’s health paying hospital bills and getting her medications for years but no improvement. A friend told me about this herbal man who cure people with herbal medicine. he cures all sickness, diseases, viruses, and infections with his different herbal curing medicine.
    The result that declares my daughter Janet healed was from a hospital here in Kansas, And the results of the test says my daughter was okay. Dr buba directed that Janet would be in 7days if she uses the medicine as directed. And 7days later, we went to confirm from the central hospital and several test that was done says my daughter is not sick of diseases . So she was cured by this herbal doctor in 7days as he has prescribe This amaze me though. I would advice everyone to meet this dr buba on [email protected] for his herbal medicine to cure your illness because am happy to see my daughter healthy again.
    Meet dr buba and set yourself and your love ones ill free.
    you can also contact him for these same problems
    EX BACK
    HIV AND AIDS
    PREGNANCY
    HERPES
    LOW SPERM COUNT ETC
    doctor buba email again is [email protected] or call +2348087937686
    ……

3. Avatar

merridit

March 8, 2017 at 10:55 pm

I have had two myomectomy, abdominal in 05/2012 and laparoscopy in 02/2014. I have never been pregnant; not to my knowing. I’m feeling hopeless and the fibroids are growing again. Doctor said that it look like I may need another myomectomy. I know that I have a fibroid the size of a goose egg(6cm).so i was online looking for help when i saw a post about this dr buba who has helped many with root ans herbs so i wrote to him he gave me some advice and told me what to do which i did then he sent a bottle of a herbal drug to me through DHL which i used for seven days and today i am cured already all thanks to him if you
    are in my shoes or have any related sickness
    HIV AND AIDS
    HERPES
    CANCER
    STDS
    Etc
    CONTACT [email protected] OR CALL +2348087937686 FOR URGENT HELP
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,

4. Avatar

Anthony Steven

March 12, 2017 at 6:37 am

“Dear DOCTOR, your product is by far the best plan for treating fibroid naturally…the practical step by step instructions and the detailed information regarding the real cause and how to treat uterine fibroid were a real eye opener. I started dr medication after intense bleeding and pain which occurred during one of my rehearsals (I am a professional violinist)”.

I was later that week diagnosed with 2 medium sized fibroid which placed an enormous pressure on my bladder. I was advised by 3 different doctors to undergo surgery to remove these fibroid as I was told that there was nothing I could do to shrink or stop their growth. Luckily, I ran into Doctor from Africa by accident as I was searching for information on the net regarding my condition. I was so relieved to have found that surgery was not always the answer, that it can be dangerous and that uterine fibroid can return even after surgical intervention. In less than 4 weeks of taking Doctor herbal medicine portion and following his instruction, both of my fibroid had shrunk by 100% and the second ultrasound taken 7 weeks after I began taking dr medication, had shown that both of these were completely gone. I also my periods became regular. and now my wife is three months old pregnant, contact him today on his email address on [email protected] and get free from your health problems, always remember sound health matters a lot and the Life is too short for you to loose it. Here is my email if you have any question to ask [email protected] and my phone number is +1 302-583-2195 and doctor email address is [email protected] here is doctor phone number +2348113872021 for advice and for his product

— Anthony Steven

are in my shoes or have any related sickness
    CONTACT [email protected] OR CALL URGENT HELP

,,,,,,,,,,,,,

8. Avatar

Jenae Daigle

April 25, 2017 at 4:41 pm

An amazing testimony on a Native Iya Hindi root and herbs who help me to get pregnant, So me and my partner have been trying for a baby for the last 2 years now. I don’t have a regular cycle so it is hard for me to tell when I’m ovulating or not, but we always have sex at least 3 times a week, sometimes more. I know it can take up to a year to conceive but everyone i know who have had a baby have conceived within 2-3months of trying and it is really getting to me. my partner had a fertility test about a year ago and his sperm were fine. I’m thinking it could be a problem with me but I’ve never had any symptoms of any problems. My partner does smoke and have the occasional drink, and i used to smoke and also have the occasional drink. i know i’m slightly overweight but that shouldn’t affect our chances too much, one faithful day my friend told me to contact Native Iya Hindi that help her sister, then i contact the email. [email protected],He sent the Herbs to me and gave instruction on method after three weeks the doctor confirm that i am pregnant thank you Native Iya Hindi for helping me get a baby, I am thankful for all he had done. contact him via email:([email protected] .Or whats App number+19145295224), if you are trying to get a baby.

9. Avatar

Trish Glenna

April 29, 2017 at 12:01 am

There is a saying which says “When there is Live there is hope for the future”.
    This vibes has been motivating my spirit and keeping me stronger the more even when I am in pains and in tears. I am Glenna Trish from Ohio, US. My life turned upside down when I found out I was having Fibroid in me and the doctor said I have to undergo surgery in other to remove it but it’s going to come up after some months, inside me my heart was burning like a fire because I don’t want go for any surgery. I keep researching everyday on the internet and keep asking people around me explaining my problem to them to see if they could help me out, I did this for almost two months no result was coming out. One Faithful Morning, when I was in the Church, I met this lady who later called me after service and she told me she saw when I was busy browsing researching about how to get cure to Fibroid without surgery inside the Church, I told her yes if she could help out? She answered Yes, Inside me I was happy at last I have found a way out on how to get rid of this problem, he told me about Doctor Patrick, how he met him and how she was cured too from Fibroid that she was once a patient and his medicines has no side or bad effects. She said to me that doctor Patrick can help me out too, if only I use his herbal medicine, everything is going to be fine and is not going to come up anymore and the cure last forever. I was so happy and I took the details of the doctor, when I got home I visit his website http://patrickherbalhealinghome.my-free.website and read more about him and after that, I contacted him, I paid for the medicine and the tracking number which he used to send the medicine through DHL Courier was given to me, after three days I received it, and I read the instructions, and started using this powerful herbal medicine, I was so surprise that after one week of taking this medicine, have already started seeing changes in my body, I continued using it according to his command for two weeks and after two weeks of using it, I called the family doctor to come and run test on me, I was so surprised when he told me that he can find anything anymore that I have been cured already and there is nothing showing up, I thought he was playing, I visited two extra hospitals and they said the same thing, I took the phone and called Doctor Patrick immediately and thank him for what he has done for me, in fact, he was sent by God to heal me and save my Marriage Life. Contact doctor today if you are having any issues with your
    health on his email address [email protected] and you can read more about him on his website address http://patrickherbalhealinghome.my-free.website. His office is in USA, UK, Canada, Grenada’s, West African Countries and many other countries, here is one of his worker phone number +1 302-583-2195, you can text him or call him then he will direct your call to Doctor Patrick and for those who are in West African Country and other countries you can write to one of his worker on whats-app or talk to him on call and he will direct your call to Doctor Patrick if you wish to speak to him, number is +2348113872021. Once More again Thanks to Doc. Patrick and thanks to the Lady who directed me to him.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

FASHION

It’s Almost Here! Are You Ready For Nigeria’s Biggest Lifestyle Fair and Music Concerts? [READ DETAILS]

Gbemileke Ajayi

Published

on

Style by Zenith 2.0 will hold on the 29th of November till 1st December, 2019 at the Eko Energy City (By Eko Atlantic) Ahmadu Bello Way, Victoria Island Lagos. To register, simply visit www.zenithbank.com/style

See video below

Continue Reading

LIFESTYLE

Style By Zenith: Zenith Bank Calls For Model Auditions [APPLY WITHIN]

Published

on

The audition for male and female models that will participate in the much-anticipated Style by Zenith 2.0 fashion shows is scheduled to hold as follows:

Date: 15th of November, 2019

Time: 9am prompt

Venue: Balmoral Hall, Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos State.

Find out more details in the accompanying fliers.

Continue Reading

LIFESTYLE

GTBank Fashion Weekend 2019: Get Ready For Africa’s Biggest Fashion Experience [VIDEO]

Gbemileke Ajayi

Published

on

This November, industry leaders, style connoisseurs, and fashion enthusiasts from across the globe will converge in Lagos, Nigeria for the 4th edition of the GTBank Fashion Weekend. Holding Saturday the 9th and Sunday the 10th of November 2019 at the GTCentre, Plot 1, Water Corporation Drive, Oniru, the 2-day event will put a spotlight on Africa’s emerging fashion industry whilst showcasing the talent and creativity of indigenous small businesses in the fashion space.

Since 2016, the GTBank Fashion Weekend has been at the forefront of promoting enterprise in Africa’s rapidly growing fashion industry. Over the years, the event has brought together renowned fashion experts and personalities to interact with hundreds of thousands of young Africans passionate about fashion and entrepreneurship. This year, the GTBank Fashion Weekend, which is free to attend, will feature over 30 distinguished fashion leaders, designers, and industry experts, whilst providing more than 130 indigenous small businesses with free stalls to showcase and sell Africa’s finest ensemble of apparel and fashion accessories.

Attendees at the 2019 GTBank Fashion Weekend will be treated to an exciting repertoire of fashion moments, from fashion and entrepreneurial masterclasses facilitated by internationally renowned fashion experts to enthralling runway shows that will present the latest in fashion styles and design trends. There will also be pop-up stands where talented indigenous designers will display their works and interact with some of Africa’s most passionate fashionistas, an Arts & Crafts Village that showcases the beauty and dexterity of traditional African design.

Commenting on the 2019 GTBank Fashion Weekend, the Chief Executive Officer and Managing Director of Guaranty Trust Bank plc, Segun Agbaje, said; “Africa is home to some of the most creative fashion talents on the planet, and we are delighted and proud to provide them with a global platform that connects them to the world. As we work towards the 4th edition of the biggest fashion showcase in Africa, our goal is to not only showcase the wealth of talent, innovation and enterprise that abound in Africa’s fashion space, but to also grow the continent’s contribution to the global fashion industry by empowering budding entrepreneurs at home with everything they need to thrive on the world stage.

He further stated that “At the heart of the GTBank Fashion Weekend is our vision of promoting enterprise in industries where we believe that we can help small businesses grow and dominate. In fashion, as well as in food and the creative industry, we see not just the amazing talents and passion of our people, but how, by championing their entrepreneurial spirit, we can enrich millions of lives, uplift communities and grow our economy.”

GTBank has consistently played a leading role in Africa’s banking industry. The Bank is regarded by industry watchers as one of the best run financial institutions across its subsidiary countries and serves as a role model within the financial service industry due to its bias for world-class corporate governance standards, excellent service quality, and innovation. The Bank is also going beyond the traditional understanding of Corporate Social Responsibility as corporate philanthropy by intervening in key economic sectors through non-profit consumer-focused fairs and capacity building initiatives for small businesses.

Continue Reading