The Public Relations Officer of the Lagos State Rapid Response Squad (RRS), Femi Malik, has once again affirmed that the RRS remains a professional arm of the Nigeria Police Force and will always toil the path of integrity.
Speaking with PorscheClassy Media‘s Publisher today, Mr Ayobami Ladipo, PRO Malik said the RRS would never be fingered in any irresponsible conduct whatsoever.
The RRS Spokesperson who was reacting to a story published on PorscheClassy Media earlier today said ‘I wish to state for clarity that, these police officers are not RRS.
“RRS don’t dress like this, and also don’t use this kind of bike. Our Officers are known for professional conduct in Lagos State.
“We have in place strict disciplinary measures that have discouraged all our men from involving in all forms of criminal, corrupt and unprofessional acts. Good members of the public have been assisting us in also policing our men by contacting the Commander RRS directly through WhatsApp and telephone text messages to 09053950347.
“We respect journalists, students and other members of the public for their cooperation and constructive criticism.
Continuing, he said “The Commissioner of Police, CP Fatai Owoseni, is known for quality police leadership and discipline. He has transformed police in Lagos State, and do not condone any act of indiscipline or misconduct in the Lagos State Police Command. So, it is not good when report like this create wrong impression in the minds of the public like it is intended to tanish our good image. We appreciate your cooperation and verified media report. Moreover, we want to state categorically that these police officers are not personnel of the RRS”.
Below are the basic RRS Riders Features:
1. They use heavier white bikes
2. Their bikes are white and branded with RRS logo and 3 digit numbers.
3. They are always two officers on a bike
4. They are always fully kitted with boots and complete helmets.
5. Their uniform is black and not blue.
6. RRS bikes do not have 2 side bags unlike the one in question.
7. In case any of them demands bribe pls send the 3 digit number (not 767 or 112 as in the case of vehicles) to 09053950347 or 08030472050.